Registration is now open for in-person and virtual attendance. NADOHE members receive 20% off the in-person or virtual conference by using a discount code. To obtain the discount code, please email email@example.com. Register here.
Higher education across the globe is being called upon to play a transformational role in equity, diversity, and inclusion in the 21st century. Against a backdrop of bias and violence towards racial and ethnic groups, a global pandemic, economic downturns, and climate challenges, many ask: What is the role of higher education with addressing these challenges?
This conference will provide an opportunity to explore some of these key challenges, opportunities and resolutions of our times. Coventry University and NADOHE are bringing together higher education leaders, researchers, staff, faculty, and students from across the globe for this inaugural conference to learn and exchange ideas, approaches, and best practices.
A detailed schedule highlighting keynotes, concurrent sessions, workshops, and other programming will be available in the near future.
Speakers include Dr. Judy Dlamini, chancellor of the University of the Witwatersrand, SA, and entrepreneur; Henry Bonsu, broadcaster and conference host; and Gary Younge, professor of sociology at University of Manchester, journalist, author, and broadcaster.
Additional presenters come from the following universities (partial list):
- Bristol University, United Kingdom
- HEC, France
- Maastricht University, The Netherlands
- Massey University, New Zealand
- The Hague University of Applied Science, The Netherlands
- Ruhr University, Germany
- Rutgers University, USA
- Tennessee State University, USA
- University of Connecticut, USA
- University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Coventry University, United Kingdom
- University of Manchester, United Kingdom
- University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
- University of Zurich, Switzerland